The Regional HR Conference organized by Cascade People & Business and Armenian HR Association takes place in the capital of Armenia, Yerevan each year.
This year's topic is "THE FUTURE OF WORK".
- We picked the topic based on the feedback given and are going to host around 200 professionals from more than 20 countries.
The main stakeholders are top Managers, HR professionals, Consultants and Trainers. We have a gorgeous faculty of speakers, who are ready to share their thoughts and practice with you.
- About the Speakers and Topics:
* Said Alshanfari: "The future type of leadership"
* Saberi Sepawi: "Antidotes for a Zombie Organization: Realigning Engagement Strategy & Reinforcing Human Capital Policy"
* Rada Hrout: "Is HR ready for the Game ?"
* Yergali Begimbetov: "How to Manage without Controlling"
* Soughit Abdelnour "Future of Work and the latest Human Capital Trends"
* John K. Coyle: “Innovation Leadership 2.0: Victim vs Creator”
* Hany Mahmoud: “Balanced Human Capital”
And a lot of others. Follow us to get their names: https://www.hrconference.biz/15-planets
On the 2nd day of the conference we will have 5 PARALLEL WORKSHOPS, as well.
Technical Details: Join our event in Yerevan.
The conference will take place in November 1-2, at Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan
To register, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/317TagE
All the information on 8th Regional HR Conference, will be updated on: http://bit.ly/2RCVZBX
The working language is English with simultaneous translation into Armenian.
Should you have any questions, call us directly- +374-94-58-46-96